Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Suitcase: (Based on an Inspiring True Story!!)

A story in 6 sentences:

The Suitcase:
(Based on an Inspiring True Story!!)

I was going abroad to study, and could not afford to buy a Suitcase.
My girl friend lent me her Suitcase and I promised to return it back.
As I dragged the Suitcase on the runway, We parted and eventually our relationship broke within a year.
Obliged I felt however, so I gave the Suitcase back to her when I returned.
She called me over phone and broke down to tears, as she had found in the Suitcase, a picture of me with the letters I L U scrambled across it.
What a surprise it was... A torn student ID card from International Leadership University (ILU) carelessly left behind in a Suitcase can mend broken hearts!!


(If you look closely, Suitcase appears in each of the sentences.)

No comments:

Post a Comment